Invited via email, 414 decision-makers completed online questionnaires between January 15 and March 13, 2020. Each respondent is responsible for relocation and is employed by a company that has either relocated employees during the past two years or plans to relocate employees this year.
- Service (42%)
- Manufacturing/processing (24%)
- Financial (12%)
- Wholesale/retail (10%)
- Government/military (9%)
- Other (3%)
For analysis, firms are categorized by size:
- Small: Fewer than 500 salaried employees (34%)
- Mid-size: 500-4,999 salaried employees (31%)
- Large: 5,000+ salaried employees (35%)
Key findings from this year’s survey include the following:
- Accommodations for employee needs are at or near historic highs.
- Companies offered more spouse/partner employment assistance both overall and internationally.
- An increase of additional incentive offers to encourage relocation acceptance.
- Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, expectations were mostly positive.
- Relocation volumes and budgets, both overall and internationally were stable or increasing.
- Economic growth and stability wasexpected both in the U.S. and globally.
- Candidate assessments were performed by most companies prior to some relocations.
- The continuation of the outsourcing relocation services, both overall and internationally.
The Atlas Vanlines Corporate Relocation Survey is a full of useful relocation information presented in a clean and easy to read format. For a complete copy of the survey results please click on the link below.
About Relocation America International
Relocation America International is a full service relocation management company dedicated to providing innovative relocation services, value added support, and superior customer service to clients relocating families domestically and internationally. Visit http://www.rainternational.com for more information about our services or contact us at email@example.com.